1. sweet - adjective
· having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
2. sweet - adjective
· having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub; "an angelic smile"; "a cherubic face"; "looking so seraphic when he slept"; "a sweet disposition"
3. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the ear; "the dulcet tones of the cello"
4. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the senses; "the sweet song of the lark"; "the sweet face of a child"
5. sweet - adjective
· pleasing to the mind or feeling; "sweet revenge"
6. sweet - adjective
· having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
7. sweet - adjective
· (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content; "sweet dessert wines"
8. sweet - adjective
· not containing or composed of salt water; "fresh water"
9. sweet - adjective
· not soured or preserved; "sweet milk"
10. sweet - adjective
· with sweetening added
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.