1. subscribe - verb
· offer to buy, as of stocks and shares; "The broker subscribed 500 shares"
2. subscribe - verb
· mark with one's signature; write one's name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
3. subscribe - verb
· adopt as a belief; "I subscribe to your view on abortion"
4. subscribe - verb
· pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals; "I pledged $10 a month to my favorite radio station"
5. subscribe - verb
· receive or obtain regularly; "We take the Times every day"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.