1. subordination - noun
· the state of being subordinate to something
2. subordination - noun
· the semantic relation of being subordinate or belonging to a lower rank or class
3. subordination - noun
· the grammatical relation of a modifying word or phrase to its head
4. subordination - noun
· the quality of obedient submissiveness
5. subordination - noun
· the act of mastering or subordinating someone
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.