1. submerging - noun
· sinking until covered completely with water
2. submerge - verb
· sink below the surface; go under or as if under water
3. submerge - verb
· cover completely or make imperceptible; "I was drowned in work"; "The noise drowned out her speech"
4. submerge - verb
· put under water; "submerge your head completely"
5. submerge - verb
· fill or cover completely, usually with water
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.