1. sublimate - noun
· the product of vaporization of a solid
2. sublimate - verb
· direct energy or urges into useful activities
3. sublimate - verb
· make more subtle or refined
4. sublimate - verb
· remove impurities from, increase the concentration of, and separate through the process of distillation; "purify the water"
5. sublimate - verb
· change or cause to change directly from a solid into a vapor without first melting; "sublime iodine"; "some salts sublime when heated"
6. sublimate - verb
· vaporize and then condense right back again
7. sublimate - adjective
· made pure
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.