1. stun - verb
· make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow; "stun fish"
2. stun - verb
· hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
3. stun - verb
· overcome as with astonishment or disbelief; "The news stunned her"
4. stunned - adjective
· filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock; "an amazed audience gave the magician a standing ovation"; "I stood enthralled, astonished by the vastness and majesty of the cathedral"; "astounded viewers wept at the pictures from the Oklahoma City bombing"; "stood in stunned silence"; "stunned scientists found not one but at least three viruses"
5. stunned - adjective
· knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
6. stunned - adjective
· in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.