1. stumble - noun
· an unsteady uneven gait
2. stumble - noun
· an unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
3. stumble - verb
· walk unsteadily; "The drunk man stumbled about"
4. stumble - verb
· miss a step and fall or nearly fall; "She stumbled over the tree root"
5. stumble - verb
· encounter by chance; "I stumbled across a long-lost cousin last night in a restaurant"
6. stumble - verb
· make an error; "She slipped up and revealed the name"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.