1. stretch_out - verb
· extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
2. stretch_out - verb
· lie down comfortably; "To enjoy the picnic, we stretched out on the grass"
3. stretch_out - verb
· thrust or extend out; "He held out his hand"; "point a finger"; "extend a hand"; "the bee exserted its sting"
4. stretch_out - verb
· extend one's body or limbs; "Let's stretch for a minute--we've been sitting here for over 3 hours"
5. stretch_out - verb
· stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.