1. straddle - noun
· a noncommittal or equivocal position
2. straddle - noun
· a gymnastic exercise performed with a leg on either side of the parallel bars
3. straddle - noun
· the act of sitting or standing astride
4. straddle - noun
· the option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date; consists of an equal number of put and call options
5. straddle - verb
· sit or stand astride of
6. straddle - verb
· range or extend over; occupy a certain area; "The plants straddle the entire state"
7. straddle - verb
· be noncommittal
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.