1. steward - noun
· someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else
2. steward - noun
· the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements
3. steward - noun
· an attendant on an airplane
4. steward - noun
· a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management
5. steward - noun
· one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.