1. step - verb
· shift or move by taking a step; "step back"
2. step - verb
· put down or press the foot, place the foot; "For fools rush in where angels fear to tread"; "step on the brake"
3. step - verb
· cause (a computer) to execute a single command
4. step - verb
· treat badly; "This boss abuses his workers"; "She is always stepping on others to get ahead"
5. step - verb
· furnish with steps; "The architect wants to step the terrace"
6. step - verb
· move with one's feet in a specific manner; "step lively"
7. step - verb
· walk a short distance to a specified place or in a specified manner; "step over to the blackboard"
8. step - verb
· place (a ship's mast) in its step
9. step - verb
· measure (distances) by pacing; "step off ten yards"
10. step - verb
· move or proceed as if by steps into a new situation; "She stepped into a life of luxury"; "he won't step into his father's footsteps"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.