1. steep - noun
· a steep place (as on a hill)
2. steep - verb
· devote (oneself) fully to; "He immersed himself into his studies"
3. steep - verb
· let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse; "steep the blossoms in oil"; "steep the fruit in alcohol"
4. steep - adjective
· having a sharp inclination; "the steep attic stairs"; "steep cliffs"
5. steep - adjective
· greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation; "exorbitant rent"; "extortionate prices"; "spends an outrageous amount on entertainment"; "usurious interest rate"; "unconscionable spending"
6. steep - adjective
· of a slope; set at a high angle; "note the steep incline"; "a steep roof sheds snow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.