1. steamer - noun
· a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
2. steamer - noun
· a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
3. steamer - noun
· a ship powered by one or more steam engines
4. steamer - noun
· an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
5. steamer - verb
· travel by means of steam power; "The ship steamed off into the Pacific"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.