1. stations - noun
· (Roman Catholic Church) a devotion consisting of fourteen prayers said before a series of fourteen pictures or carvings representing successive incidents during Jesus' passage from Pilate's house to his crucifixion at Calvary
2. station - noun
· a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose; "he started looking for a gas station"; "the train pulled into the station"
3. station - noun
· proper or designated social situation; "he overstepped his place"; "the responsibilities of a man in his station"; "married above her station"
4. station - noun
· (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
5. station - noun
· the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
6. station - noun
· the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
7. station - verb
· assign to a station
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.