1. stalk - noun
· material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
2. stalk - noun
· a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ
3. stalk - noun
· a hunt for game carried on by following it stealthily or waiting in ambush
4. stalk - noun
· the act of following prey stealthily
5. stalk - noun
· a stiff or threatening gait
6. stalk - verb
· walk stiffly
7. stalk - verb
· follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to; "her ex-boyfriend stalked her"; "the ghost of her mother haunted her"
8. stalk - verb
· go through (an area) in search of prey; "stalk the woods for deer"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.