1. stab - noun
· a sudden sharp feeling; "pangs of regret"; "she felt a stab of excitement"; "twinges of conscience"
2. stab - noun
· a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument; "one strong stab to the heart killed him"
3. stab - noun
· informal words for any attempt or effort; "he gave it his best shot"; "he took a stab at forecasting"
4. stab - verb
· use a knife on; "The victim was knifed to death"
5. stab - verb
· stab or pierce; "he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"
6. stab - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.