1. squeeze_out - verb
· force out; "Some employees were squeezed out by the recent budget cuts"
2. squeeze_out - verb
· make by laborious and precarious means; "He eked out a living as a painter"
3. squeeze_out - verb
· extract (liquid) by squeezing or pressing; "wring out the washcloth"
4. squeeze_out - verb
· obtain with difficulty; "He eked out some information from the archives"
5. squeeze_out - verb
· form or shape by forcing through an opening; "extrude steel"
6. squeeze_out - verb
· cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.