1. splice - noun
· a junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together; "the break was due to an imperfect splice"
2. splice - noun
· joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
3. splice - verb
· join the ends of; "splice film"
4. splice - verb
· perform a marriage ceremony; "The minister married us on Saturday"; "We were wed the following week"; "The couple got spliced on Hawaii"
5. splice - verb
· join together so as to form new genetic combinations; "splice genes"
6. splice - verb
· join by interweaving strands; "Splice the wires"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.