1. spiral - noun
· a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
2. spiral - noun
· a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
3. spiral - noun
· a continuously accelerating change in the economy
4. spiral - noun
· ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
5. spiral - noun
· a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
6. spiral - noun
· flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
7. spiral - verb
· to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
8. spiral - verb
· form a spiral; "The path spirals up the mountain"
9. spiral - verb
· move in a spiral or zigzag course
10. spiral - adjective
· in the shape of a coil
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.