1. speed - noun
· distance travelled per unit time
2. speed - noun
· a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens; "the project advanced with gratifying speed"
3. speed - noun
· changing location rapidly
4. speed - noun
· the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
5. speed - noun
· a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
6. speed - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
7. speed - verb
· move faster; "The car accelerated"
8. speed - verb
· move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
9. speed - verb
· travel at an excessive or illegal velocity; "I got a ticket for speeding"
10. speed - verb
· cause to move faster; "He accelerated the car"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.