1. spate - noun
· (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
Synonym(s): batch, deal, flock, good_deal, great_deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite_a_little, raft, sight, slew, stack, tidy_sum, wad
2. spate - noun
· a sudden forceful flow
3. spate - noun
· the occurrence of a water flow resulting from sudden rain or melting snow
4. spat - verb
· come down like raindrops; "Bullets were spatting down on us"
5. spat - verb
· become permanently attached; "mollusks or oysters spat"
6. spat - verb
· strike with a sound like that of falling rain; "Bullets were spatting the leaves"
7. spat - verb
· clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
8. spat - verb
· engage in a brief and petty quarrel
9. spat - verb
· spawn; "oysters spat"
10. spat - verb
· clap one's hands together; "The children were clapping to the music"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.