1. spar - noun
· any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
2. spar - noun
· a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
3. spar - noun
· making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms; a part of training for a boxer
4. spar - verb
· furnish with spars
5. spar - verb
· fight with spurs; "the gamecocks were sparring"
6. spar - verb
· box lightly
7. spar - verb
· fight verbally; "They were sparring all night"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.