1. social - noun
· a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
2. social - adjective
· relating to human society and its members; "social institutions"; "societal evolution"; "societal forces"; "social legislation"
3. social - adjective
· living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups; "a human being is a social animal"; "mature social behavior"
4. social - adjective
· relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society; "made fun of her being so social and high-toned"; "a social gossip colum"; "the society page"
5. social - adjective
· composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability; "a purely social club"; "the church has a large social hall"; "a social director"
6. social - adjective
· tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind; "ants are social insects"
7. social - adjective
· marked by friendly companionship with others; "a social cup of coffee"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.