1. soaring - noun
· the activity of flying a glider
2. soar - verb
· rise rapidly; "the dollar soared against the yen"
3. soar - verb
· fly by means of a hang glider
4. soar - verb
· fly upwards or high in the sky
5. soar - verb
· go or move upward; "The stock market soared after the cease-fire was announced"
6. soar - verb
· fly a plane without an engine
7. soaring - adjective
· ascending to a level markedly higher than the usual; "soaring prices"
8. soaring - adjective
· of imposing height; especially standing out above others; "an eminent peak"; "lofty mountains"; "the soaring spires of the cathedral"; "towering icebergs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.