1. snatch - noun
· a small fragment; "overheard snatches of their conversation"
2. snatch - noun
· obscene terms for female genitals
3. snatch - noun
· (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them in false imprisonment
4. snatch - noun
· a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
5. snatch - noun
· the act of catching an object with the hands; "Mays made the catch with his back to the plate"; "he made a grab for the ball before it landed"; "Martin's snatch at the bridle failed and the horse raced away"; "the infielder's snap and throw was a single motion"
6. snatch - verb
· to grasp hastily or eagerly; "Before I could stop him the dog snatched the ham bone"
7. snatch - verb
· to make grasping motions; "the cat snatched at the butterflies"
8. snatch - verb
· take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom; "The industrialist's son was kidnapped"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.