1. snapper - noun
· (football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback; "the center fumbled the handoff"
2. snapper - noun
· flesh of any of various important food fishes of warm seas
3. snapper - noun
· a party favor consisting of a paper roll (usually containing candy or a small favor) that pops when pulled at both ends
4. snapper - noun
· Australian food fish having a pinkish body with blue spots
5. snapper - noun
· any of several large sharp-toothed marine food and sport fishes of the family Lutjanidae of mainly tropical coastal waters
6. snapper - noun
· large-headed turtle with powerful hooked jaws found in or near water; prone to bite
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.