1. smoke - noun
· a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas
2. smoke - noun
· a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion; "the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles"
3. smoke - noun
· an indication of some hidden activity; "with all that smoke there must be a fire somewhere"
4. smoke - noun
· something with no concrete substance; "his dreams all turned to smoke"; "it was just smoke and mirrors"
5. smoke - noun
· tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder
6. smoke - noun
· street names for marijuana
7. smoke - noun
· the act of smoking tobacco or other substances; "he went outside for a smoke"; "smoking stinks"
8. smoke - noun
· (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
9. smoke - verb
· inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes; "We never smoked marijuana"; "Do you smoke?"
10. smoke - verb
· emit a cloud of fine particles; "The chimney was fuming"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.