1. smear - noun
· slanderous defamation
2. smear - noun
· a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
3. smear - noun
· a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
4. smear - noun
· an act that brings discredit to the person who does it; "he made a huge blot on his copybook"
5. smear - verb
· stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
6. smear - verb
· make a smudge on; soil by smudging
7. smear - verb
· cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it; "smear the wall with paint"; "daub the ceiling with plaster"
8. smear - verb
· charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone; "The journalists have defamed me!"; "The article in the paper sullied my reputation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.