Dictionary Results for small|
1. small - noun
· the slender part of the back
2. small - noun
· a garment size for a small person
3. small - adjective
· limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
4. small - adjective
· relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
Synonym(s): minor, modest, small-scale, pocket-size, pocket-sized
5. small - adjective
· (of children and animals) young, immature; "what a big little boy you are"; "small children"
6. small - adjective
· slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope; "a series of death struggles with small time in between"
7. small - adjective
· low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage"; "a lowly parish priest"; "a modest man of the people"; "small beginnings"
Synonym(s): humble, low, lowly, modest
8. small - adjective
· lowercase; "little a"; "small a"; "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
Synonym(s): little, minuscule
9. small - adjective
· (of a voice) faint; "a little voice"; "a still small voice"
10. small - adjective
· have fine or very small constituent particles; "a small misty rain"
11. small - adjective
· not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"
12. small - adjective
· made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"
Synonym(s): belittled, diminished
13. small - adverb
· on a small scale; "think small"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.