1. smacking - noun
· the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
2. smack - verb
· deliver a hard blow to; "The teacher smacked the student who had misbehaved"
3. smack - verb
· have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
4. smack - verb
· have a distinctive or characteristic taste; "This tastes of nutmeg"
5. smack - verb
· kiss lightly
6. smack - verb
· press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.