1. slow_down - verb
· lose velocity; move more slowly; "The car decelerated"
2. slow_down - verb
· become slow or slower; "Production slowed"
3. slow_down - verb
· cause to proceed more slowly; "The illness slowed him down"
4. slow_down - verb
· reduce the speed of; "He slowed down the car"
5. slow_down - verb
· become less tense, rest, or take one's ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.