1. slice - noun
· a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"
2. slice - noun
· a serving that has been cut from a larger portion; "a piece of pie"; "a slice of bread"
3. slice - noun
· a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"
4. slice - noun
· a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his slicing"
5. slice - noun
· a thin flat piece cut off of some object
6. slice - noun
· a spatula for spreading paint or ink
7. slice - verb
· make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"
8. slice - verb
· hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
9. slice - verb
· cut into slices; "Slice the salami, please"
10. slice - verb
· hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.