1. sleep - noun
· a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended; "he didn't get enough sleep last night"; "calm as a child in dreamless slumber"
2. sleep - noun
· a torpid state resembling deep sleep
3. sleep - noun
· a period of time spent sleeping; "he felt better after a little sleep"; "there wasn't time for a nap"
4. sleep - noun
· euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb); "she was laid to rest beside her husband"; "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
5. sleep - verb
· be asleep
6. sleep - verb
· be able to accommodate for sleeping; "This tent sleeps six people"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.