1. slacks - noun
· (used in the plural) pants for casual wear
2. slack - noun
· dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
3. slack - noun
· a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality; "the team went into a slump"; "a gradual slack in output"; "a drop-off in attendance"; "a falloff in quality"
4. slack - noun
· a stretch of water without current or movement; "suddenly they were in a slack and the water was motionless"
5. slack - noun
· a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
6. slack - noun
· the quality of being loose (not taut); "he hadn't counted on the slackness of the rope"
7. slack - noun
· a cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely; "he took up the slack"
8. slack - verb
· avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
9. slack - verb
· be inattentive to, or neglect; "He slacks his attention"
10. slack - verb
· release tension on; "slack the rope"
11. slack - verb
· make less active or fast; "He slackened his pace as he got tired"; "Don't relax your efforts now"
12. slack - verb
· become slow or slower; "Production slowed"
13. slack - verb
· make less active or intense
14. slack - verb
· become less in amount or intensity; "The storm abated"; "The rain let up after a few hours"
15. slack - verb
· cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water; "slack lime"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.