1. skin - verb
· climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
2. skin - verb
· bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
3. skin - verb
· remove the bark of a tree
4. skin - verb
· strip the skin off; "pare apples"
5. skinned - adjective
· having skin of a specified kind
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.