1. similar - adjective
· marked by correspondence or resemblance; "similar food at similar prices"; "problems similar to mine"; "they wore similar coats"
2. similar - adjective
· having the same or similar characteristics; "all politicians are alike"; "they looked utterly alike"; "friends are generally alike in background and taste"
3. similar - adjective
· resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality"
4. similar - adjective
· (of words) expressing closely related meanings
5. similar - adjective
· capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; "interchangeable electric outlets"; "interchangeable parts"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.