1. silly - noun
· a word used for misbehaving children; "don't be a silly"
2. silly - adjective
· ludicrous, foolish; "wore a goofy hat"; "a silly idea"; "some wacky plan for selling more books"
3. silly - adjective
· lacking seriousness; given to frivolity; "a dizzy blonde"; "light-headed teenagers"; "silly giggles"
4. silly - adjective
· inspiring scornful pity; "how silly an ardent and unsuccessful wooer can be especially if he is getting on in years"- Dashiell Hammett
5. silly - adjective
· dazed from or as if from repeated blows; "knocked silly by the impact"; "slaphappy with exhaustion"; "punch-drunk with love"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.