1. signature - noun
· your name written in your own handwriting
2. signature - noun
· a distinguishing style; "this room needs a woman's touch"
3. signature - noun
· a melody used to identify a performer or a dance band or radio/tv program
4. signature - noun
· the sharps or flats that follow the clef and indicate the key
5. signature - noun
· a sheet with several pages printed on it; it folds to page size and is bound with other signatures to form a book
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.