1. sheet - noun
· any broad thin expanse or surface; "a sheet of ice"
2. sheet - noun
· paper used for writing or printing
3. sheet - noun
· bed linen consisting of a large rectangular piece of cotton or linen cloth; used in pairs
4. sheet - noun
· (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape; "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"; "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
5. sheet - noun
· newspaper with half-size pages
6. sheet - noun
· a flat artifact that is thin relative to its length and width
7. sheet - noun
· (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
8. sheet - noun
· a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
9. sheet - verb
· come down as if in sheets; "The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon"
10. sheet - verb
· cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping; "sheet the body"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.