1. shaping - noun
· any process serving to define the shape of something
2. shaping - noun
· the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
3. shape - verb
· shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
4. shape - verb
· make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
5. shape - verb
· give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
6. shaping - adjective
· forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"; "the plastic forces of nature"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.