1. shame - verb
· bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime"
2. shame - verb
· compel through a sense of shame; "She shamed him into making amends"
3. shame - verb
· cause to be ashamed
4. shame - verb
· surpass or beat by a wide margin
5. sham - verb
· make a pretence of; "She assumed indifference, even though she was seething with anger"; "he feigned sleep"
6. sham - verb
· make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
7. shamed - adjective
· showing a sense of guilt; "a guilty look"; "the hangdog and shamefaced air of the retreating enemy"- Eric Linklater
8. shamed - adjective
· suffering shame
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.