1. shag - noun
· a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
2. shag - noun
· a matted tangle of hair or fiber; "the dog's woolly shag"
3. shag - noun
· a fabric with long coarse nap; "he bought a shag rug"
4. shag - noun
· slang for sexual intercourse
5. shag - noun
· a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
6. shag - verb
· dance the shag
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.