Dictionary Results for separation|
1. separation - noun
· the state of lacking unity
2. separation - noun
· coming apart
Synonym(s): breakup, detachment
Hypernym(s): change, alteration, modification
3. separation - noun
· the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
4. separation - noun
· sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
5. separation - noun
· the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
6. separation - noun
· the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
7. separation - noun
· the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
Hypernym(s): result, resultant, final_result, outcome, termination
8. separation - noun
· (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
Hypernym(s): cessation, surcease
9. separation - noun
· the act of dividing or disconnecting
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.