1. schooling - noun
· the act of teaching at school
2. schooling - noun
· the process of being formally educated at a school; "what will you do when you finish school?"
3. schooling - noun
· the training of an animal (especially the training of a horse for dressage)
4. school - verb
· educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
5. school - verb
· teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
6. school - verb
· swim in or form a large group of fish; "A cluster of schooling fish was attracted to the bait"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.