1. sanction - verb
· give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
2. sanction - verb
· give authority or permission to
3. sanction - verb
· give religious sanction to, such as through on oath; "sanctify the marriage"
4. sanctioned - adjective
· conforming to orthodox or recognized rules; "the drinking of cocktails was as canonical a rite as the mixing"- Sinclair Lewis
5. sanctioned - adjective
· formally approved and invested with legal authority
6. sanctioned - adjective
· established by authority; given authoritative approval; "a list of approved candidates"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.