1. safety - noun
· the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions; "insure the safety of the children"; "the reciprocal of safety is risk"
2. safety - noun
· a safe place; "He ran to safety"
3. safety - noun
· a device designed to prevent injury or accidents
4. safety - noun
· (baseball) the successful act of striking a baseball in such a way that the batter reaches base safely
5. safety - noun
· contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
6. safety - noun
· a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.