1. rust - noun
· a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
2. rust - noun
· a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems; caused by various rust fungi
3. rust - noun
· the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
4. rust - noun
· any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
5. rust - verb
· become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid; "The metal corroded"; "The pipes rusted"
6. rust - verb
· cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid; "The acid corroded the metal"; "The steady dripping of water rusted the metal stopper in the sink"
7. rust - verb
· become coated with oxide
8. rust - adjective
· of the brown color of rust
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.