1. run_up - verb
· pile up (debts or scores)
2. run_up - verb
· raise; "hoist the flags"; "hoist a sail"
3. run_up - verb
· fasten by sewing; do needlework
4. run_up - verb
· accumulate as a debt; "he chalked up $100 in the course of the evening"
5. run_up - verb
· make by sewing together quickly; "run up a skirt"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.