1. rumble - noun
· a loud low dull continuous noise; "they heard the rumbling of thunder"
2. rumble - noun
· a servant's seat (or luggage compartment) in the rear of a carriage
3. rumble - noun
· a fight between rival gangs of adolescents
4. rumble - verb
· make a low noise; "rumbling thunder"
5. rumble - verb
· to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds; "he grumbled a rude response"; "Stones grumbled down the cliff"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.