1. rubric - noun
· an authoritative rule of conduct or procedure
2. rubric - noun
· an explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
3. rubric - noun
· directions for the conduct of Christian church services (often printed in red in a prayer book)
4. rubric - noun
· a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with; "Title 8 provided federal help for schools"
5. rubric - noun
· a title or heading that is printed in red or in a special type
6. rubric - noun
· category name; "it is usually discussed under the rubric of `functional obesity'"
7. rubric - verb
· adorn with ruby red color
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.